Port Townsend, Washington

On 8 July, 2016, I phoned and then Emailed TEVA with a photo of my TEVA sandals with the soles falling off .I received a reply saying that they received my message.

After waiting several weeks, I phoned them on August 1st. They located my file and asked me to send them the faulty sandals and said they were working on it and would get back to me. 2 weeks later I phoned again. He said they did not receive my faulty sandals.

I emailed them a copy of the USPS ticket showing the sandals arrived at their office on August 5th. Hearing nothing for 2 more weeks, I phone again in late August, and again in early September. I was told they were "working on it". No action.

I phoned again in early August and they requested that I send them the USPA tracking number (which was on the USPS ticket I emailed earlier) and the "RA number".

I did this, and also re-sent the USPS [proof of delivery.It is now October 12th, and I STILL have not heard from TEVA.

Lesson learned: If you want good shoes from a company with good customer service, DO NOT BUY TEVA.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Teva and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teva.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Teva to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teva?

Comments